* please read 'usage guide' before purchase.
- A maximum of three products per person will be available.
Ultra-thin diagonal pliers in a limited edition orange color!
These are a special edition of the Takumi Tools ultra-thin diagonal pliers which feature the orange color that represents Good Smile Company as well as the GSC logo inscribed onto the tool with a laser.
The blade is incredibly thin, yet sharp allowing for quick and easy cutting. The grip is made of elastomer to make sure you don't slip off your mark and the spring in the center is made from high quality plastic to ensure great durability that will last for many years to come.
What are the Takumi Tools?
The Takumi Tool Series was created through the experience and ideas of professional modelers, giving high-quality tools to help modelers get the most out of their work. All the problems found in the tools of the past have been corrected, leaving easy-to-use tools that still perform exactly how you expect them to. The Japanese word 'Takumi' means 'Craftsman', and the Takumi tools can help any modeler turn their work into that of a true craftsman. Whether you are an expert in the field or an absolute beginner - these tools are designed to be the very best for anyone!
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between 29th
July 2012 at 17:00HST until the 6th August 2012 at 21:00JST.
- Products will be made to order.
- Products are planned to be sent out in late November 2012.
- Payment will be via credit card or PAYPAL.
- Shipping will be charged at 2000JPY to all countries.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when buying from overseas. Please be aware of this before ordering.
- Payment will be in Japanese Yen.
- Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. English only please.
※Please note that delivery to China may be delayed for customs clearance by up to 2-3 weeks.
© threeA Holdings 2012. All rights reserved.